my saints jersey just got here.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
whats up guys i just got this jersey from eaby yesterday and already got here, awesome jersey from theis seller. what u guys think? and just paid $50.00
9565_1.jpg
9fa2_1.jpg
a0f3_1.jpg

i think the guy is, but the weird thing is that i was gonna leave the guy posative feedback on his page, and now i can't find the guy. i just emailed him right now though and asked if he got's anymore. ill let u guys know.

Looks great.. My own jersey arrived earlier today as well (no pics though)..

I got a #9 Brees of my own, and I'm gonna wear it proudly.

Last edited:
I ordered a Brees with the patch, wonder if it was the same guy, love mine too, even had it altered to fit better

The only difference from the real thing,(from what I can see) is the fleur de lis patch. It is slightly off. But, you can't beat it for $50.00!

I want black on black Colston or Deuce jersey. I think the black on black is awesome, although some people on these forums don't.

I got a Black Deuce replica earlier in the season from Reebok UK. And got a Black Bush Premier from ebay a few weeks ago, the quality is so much better. Hopefully after the holidays the person I got it from gets some new stock and I get can get a white Brees premier.

I was looking for the patch the other day, thanks for the link.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom