My Saints-Only Mock Draft version 1.0 (includes two trades and final roster) (2 Viewers)

I don't think the Giants are very eager to move Shockey. Its gonna take an offer they can't refuse to get him.

Shockey is a team cancer. He wouldn't even travel with his team to the SUPERBOWL. He was mad/sad because he couldn't play. A TEAM player would have went and cheered his heart out for the TEAM he plays on. No i don't want shockey. Not at all. Not for a second. That would be disastrous. Jermichael Finely in the third would be a great pick up.

I like the trade down if neither Ellis or Dorsey are available but I would not give up a 2 and 3 for Shocky. Iwould take Laws in the second and a TE in the third to compete.

if this happens ill be ******. I don't like these moves at all. the hell with shockey he is overrated. I want defense! defense! defense! i would rather use all draft picks on defense than trading for shockey

Shockey is so underrated on this board. Too many buy into the media chatter that the Giants somehow won because Shockey wasnt there. Shockey is a star and I would love to have him on our team.

if this happens ill be ******. I don't like these moves at all. the hell with shockey he is overrated. I want defense! defense! defense! i would rather use all draft picks on defense than trading for shockey

Me too. I just don't think we need a TE as much as people do. We have a great offense already, we need defense. But I do like the Wheatley pick.

Shockey is so underrated on this board. Too many buy into the media chatter that the Giants somehow won because Shockey wasnt there. Shockey is a star and I would love to have him on our team.

I totally agree. Imagine the numbers he'd put up with a qb like Brees. Excellent blocking too, which is what our TE's are the weakest at.

yeah I'm not totally opposed, though I would only give the second, but Shockey would make our offense unstoppable. As said before, he would make our run blocking way better, and as far as being a cancer, I think there are enough leaders on this team in Brees, Deuce, and others to keep Shockey in line.

>>>No way we are trading our 2nd AND 3rd for Shockey. They offered us Shockey for our 2nd and Harper. We declined. So I get the feeling we will be getting Shockey for a 2nd straight up, as a draft day trade>>>

I agree. If the Saints get Shockey for a number two, swap number one picks with Philly and get Lito Sheppard. Pick Keith Rivers of Dan Conner in the first round, get Pat Simms or Trevor Laws in the second round. a safety or OL in the third...they would be on their way

We already have McKenzie,Vilma, and Deuce coming off of injuries.

Why add another guy thats in rehab???
I say, no to Shockey.

I don't think the Giants are very eager to move Shockey. Its gonna take an offer they can't refuse to get him.

well, sounds like they offered him to us for a #2 & Roman Harper--sounds like my approach for a couple of Saints neon lights I bought on ebay--took a flyer and offered a buck each for them.

I think the Giants asked for their best case trade and we laffed them out.

I could be wrong, but that's just my feelings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom