My stupidly early Final 53 (1 Viewer)

draftfreak

Dreamer of Dreams
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly just want to see how close I can get months in advance... I'm only using guys who are already on the roster.

QB: Jameis Winston, Taysom Hill, Ian Book
RB: Alvin Kamara, Latavious Murray, Dwayne Washington, Ty Montgomery
FB: Alex Armah
TE: Adam Trautman, Garrett Griffin, Ethan Wolfe
WR: Michael Thomas, Deonte Harris, Marquez Calloway, Tre'Quan Smith, Jalen McCleskey
LT: Terron Armstead, James Hurst
LG: Andrus Peat,
C: Eric McCoy, Will Clapp
RG: Cesar Ruiz, Ethan Greenidge
RT: Ryan Ramczyk, Langdon Young

DE: Cam Jordan, Marcus Davenport, Payton Turner, Carl Granderson
DT: David Onyemata, Shy Tuttle, Malcolm Roach, Tanoh Kpassagnon, Ryan Glasgow
OLB: Demario Davis, Zach Baun, Kaden Ellis
MIKE: Pete Werner, Chase Hansen
SS: Malcolm Jenkins, J.T. Gray, Trill Williams
FS: Marcus Williams, P.J. Williams, Keith Washington
CB: Marshon Lattimore, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Paulson Adebo, Patrick Robinson, Grant Haley

LS: Zach Wood
K: Will Lutz
P: Blake Gilliken

I truly believe we'll bring in more players, but, for now, this looks about right to me - with the players we have on our roster. Whatcha think?

FWIW, Tanoh Kpassagnon on the roster is listed as a LB. My guess is that the coaches think he's a tweener?

For some reason I thought we lost Murray as a FA. I guess I was thinking of someone else.

Somehow, in the dismal shroud of roster purging this offseason, I thought Murray was gone.

I’m relieved to realize that’s not the case.

Hey Draftfreak, did you make a draft assessment this year? It's always a good read.

I think theres probably 5 guys not on the team right now that will end up on the final 53. We just dont have much bottom 3rd of the roster quality.

We are razor thin on quality and reliability at TE and WR.

Callaway will be the #2 by the Packers game unless we make a move. I just dont think TQS is consistent enough. He and Deonte will be the 3/4. With both of them injured often, the WR position has problems - not to mention Callaway was out 3 weeks straight last season and we play an extra game this regular season. We are going to have to keep 6 receivers and a few on the PS, and expect Montgomery to fill in at RB and WR pretty substantially.

TE isnt much better. Youd feel more comfortable at WR if you had good depth at TE, but we dont.

This roster is going to need some guys to really ball out and stay healthy. Its going to be a really interesting year for sure.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom