My take after game 1 (1 Viewer)

I thought the experts were a bit harsh putting us so low in the preseason rankings but our D justified them in week 1 ...

Penalties are what killed early Raider drives everyone is propping Breaux being on the field as the cause for success. I really don't know if thats totally true. The number of extra long down and distances the Raiders had to overcome should have had us come out of that game looking really good defensively.

Penalties are what killed early Raider drives everyone is propping Breaux being on the field as the cause for success. I really don't know if thats totally true. The number of extra long down and distances the Raiders had to overcome should have had us come out of that game looking really good defensively.

I agree raiders had a lot of penalties early that stalled their drives

I see a young team that still hasn't figured out how to close the door on teams yet.

I'm going to try to wait until Week 4 before really deciding what this team's identity is.

This team actually could go 11-5. It wouldn't surprise me. Doesn't mean we will, mind you. But the talent is there.

I'm sorry but this is blatantly untrue. Laughably untrue. Just calling it like I see it man.

The passing game is straight dynamite. No one can argue against that. The problem is that our defense is straight dumpster fire. Yes, we have a tendency to play up to our ability early..but get into the 2nd half and we fall apart or a team finally hits on a big play, and it's on...the defense can't stop anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom