Saints My take on Taysom Hill starting and keys to Bronco game today! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The reason why TH is playing is because in Coach Payton's assessment, he is the player who enables the Saints the best probability to secure victory. This is the NFL, where both Coaches and Players are paid handsome sums of money to WIN. Period! Both Coaches and Players in professional sports (especially the NFL) perform under a microscope where every single action is reviewed, analyzed, scrutinized, and either praised or criticized, and, if that action is deemed deficient, then near instantaneous action is implemented to remedy any perceived shortcoming, either of the Coaches, or the Player's performance, At this point in time at 4:15 am on Sunday morning, 11/29/2020, we know this, that TH is the Saint's starting QB by the grace of God, and again by God's awesome grace, hopefully for our beloved Saint's team, he will excel, he and all of the players in the contest will remain healthy, and the Saint's will secure another victory!

*** Breaking news ***

The NFL's Denver Broncos confirmed Saturday night that starting quarterback Drew Lock, his backup and the team's practice squad signal-caller have all been declared ineligible for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints because of NFL coronavirus protocol. Broncos wide receiver Kendall Hinton, who played quarterback in college for Wake Forest, will handle the job as an emergency fill-in, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport.

Apparently this is true, so this shows how volatile and unstable the situation is for all NFL teams at this point.

Here are my keys to the Saint's victory today: With Denver's QB Drew Lock unavailable, whoever replaces him, I think the Saint's should deploy a ton of blitz packages and see how that QB responds. That leaves Bronco running back Melvin Gordon. The Saint's defense should spy him, and, if necessary, even double team spy him. Normally I wouldn't mention this but last month, Gordon was arrested on DUI charges driving 71 in a 35 mph zone. In my eyes, drinking and driving is a horrific unforgivable offense, so come on Mr. Gordon, GROW UP! Now back to the game, Offensively, the Saints need strong performances from their running game, specifically Murray and Kamara. The offensive line needs be strong, especially since Andrus Peat is not available, so stand-in Nick Easton's performance will be crucial to victory. Let's say some prayers that no players on either team are hurt, and the Saints secure the win and have a safe flight back home! God bless everyone, enjoy those Thanksgiving leftovers and the game! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Father, we ask you in Jesus's majestic, holy, and glorious name, please lead the Saints to an easy victory! Amen!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom