My thoughts on last night (1 Viewer)

Last nights loss was occasioned IMO by some sloppiness. You just can't give a team two easy turnover scores and hope to win a game. I was overall impressed with the first quarter effort, especially the defense, where I saw effort, penetration by the DL and some solid DB play. I in no way excuse the fumbles and interceptions, but those were not enough to deter me from believing that this team will be improved - how much we shall see!

Guys that INT by Stupar was HUGE in the scheme of things... The defense gave up 20 pts?

At this point, we go 7-9 with what I saw. I'll adjust the record or keep it the same on a week to week basis right now. I know it's early, but I'm not impressed.

Its not really predicting anything if you change your forecast every week......I can start by saying 16-0........if we lose game one, i change to 15-1 and follow the same process for the balance of the year. Upon completion of the final game my prediction will match the outcome 100%.

Everything looked good, but what will determine our season is two things.

Turnovers

Finishing out a game.

At this point, we go 7-9 with what I saw. I'll adjust the record or keep it the same on a week to week basis right now. I know it's early, but I'm not impressed.

So same record with an obviously improved team at just about every single position group???

Its not really predicting anything if you change your forecast every week......I can start by saying 16-0........if we lose game one, i change to 15-1 and follow the same process for the balance of the year. Upon completion of the final game my prediction will match the outcome 100%.

That's freakin hilarious.

Great and truthful post.

Back to the "predictions"......

How can you predict ANYTHING "based on last night" when we
didn't play the players we will count on heavily during the season,
and neither did the opponent?

I'm talking about the preseason, everyone want's to get their panties in a wad over my assessment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom