My Top 15 Free Agents Power Rankings for 2021 (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The NFL 2021 league year is almost here. The new league year will be starting from the 17th of March, which means that all NFL players who will not be signed off or franchise tagged by then will become unrestricted free agents. 2021 is shaping up to be one of the best free agency’s classes of recent years.

With the NFL becoming more and more competitive every year, so are the players and coaches. Everyone wants to win and break as many records as possible, meaning changing teams, changing coaches, or changing the organizational structure.

Man, if we had Cap space, I would love to bring in either Godwin or Robinson, Lavonte David, Henry, and one of the FS

Man, if we had Cap space, I would love to bring in either Godwin or Robinson, Lavonte David, Henry, and one of the FS
David and Henry would be huge upgrades for this team by itself.

The NFL 2021 league year is almost here. The new league year will be starting from the 17th of March, which means that all NFL players who will not be signed off or franchise tagged by then will become unrestricted free agents. 2021 is shaping up to be one of the best free agency’s classes of recent years.

With the NFL becoming more and more competitive every year, so are the players and coaches. Everyone wants to win and break as many records as possible, meaning changing teams, changing coaches, or changing the organizational structure.

Take JJ off the list as a free agent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom