My Top 15 Team Power Rankings for Week 16 (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It was another wild and crazy week in the National Football League. The Dallas Cowboys suffered a let down against the Indianapolis Colts. When you think teams have established themselves as the league’s elite, they suffer heartbreaking defeats against opponents that are just as hungry.

Gridiron Fanatic NFL Top 15 Team Power Rankings: Week 16

It was another wild and crazy week in the National Football League. The Dallas Cowboys suffered a let down against the Indianapolis Colts. When you think teams have established themselves as the league’s elite, they suffer heartbreaking defeats against opponents that are just as hungry.

Gridiron Fanatic NFL Top 15 Team Power Rankings: Week 16
I didn’t take anything from the fact Dallas laid an egg with the colts. They had nothing to play for in this game since they are a lock for the 4th seed and have no chance for the 3rd seed. This showed by them resting two of their all pro lineman who are healthy enough to play but probably saving them for the playoffs. But given the eagles and redskins surprisingly won, I expect Dallas to take care of tampa this weekend and officially get the 4th seed then rest all their starters against the giants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom