My Top RB vs My Top DST (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Rookie question again.
Forte is my top RB, but he is going up against my Steelers defense. I also have Bell and Portis. I thinking of playing Portis, against the Rams, and sitting Forte this week. Plus, if PT returns this week, Bell will get less carries. I'm also thinking of picking up an extra RB, maybe Cadillac Williams, and putting a weak WR on waivers for extra security if PT starts.

Is there any benifit to playing your top RB against your top DST?? I can't see any, but then again, I'm new at this.
Thanks, any advise would help!!!

I made that mistake last week starting Chris Johnson over Mike Bell and look where that got me. I say go with the match up on this one and sit your stub no matter how badly you want to start him. JMO, dont come find me if it doesnt work out for you.

I think Williams (even tho he is a buc) is gonna be a safe pick all year. He is gonna split carries with Ward, but he really was running great last week against the Cowboys. I think he is gonna have a pretty good season, plenty good enough once guys start hitting the by weeks. I'd grab him if he is avaible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom