My Vote for Camp Beast (1 Viewer)

My fingers are crossed that Porter Gustin is the camp beast. Would’ve been drafted if not for the failed test. Very similar skill set to Junior Gallette. Let’s hope he has a better head on his shoulders.

I'm going to play it very safe and pick CGJ from Florida.

I am super pumped about this guy playing in the Saints secondary. The Saints haven't had a player with the rover skills that this guy has in a VERY long time!!

I know they played different positions but players like Tommy Myers, Gene Atkins, and Sammy Knight come to mind of usually being in the right place at the right time and CJG has all those traits.

I know it's pretty lofty company but this kid could really be something special!!

A.J. Ouellette will turn some heads, get people excited, and have beast written all over him.

However his rookie career slotting will be determined by his blocking ability.

A.J. Ouellette will turn some heads, get people excited, and have beast written all over him.

However his rookie career slotting will be determined by his blocking ability.
I agree wholeheartedly. He became an outstanding blocker at the collegiate level and I hope that shows at the mini camp.

Three players I’m excited to see

Emmanuel Butler: big, fast, physical WR that I think can compete.

Divine Ozigbo: we have a tendency to find FA RB’s and he could be the next one.

Carl Granderson: should have been drafted. Has the talent to contribute to the rotation

That's One thing I like about Sean Payton if the kid has skills Payton will find a spot for him, He easy could be a tight end before we know it. It's kind of hard to go unnoticed at 6"9 in any spot maybe coach sees him at another position.

I think the best bet is one of the UDFA RBs (Ozigbo, Holland, or Ouellette).

I also think Kaden Ellis will turn some heads in TC and the preseason.

This is hard because I really like our rookie class this year and I feel like we could have another special group. So I'm going do a little more and give who I like, who I want and who I honestly think will be a beast.

Like - Elliss because, for some reason, I just really like this kid and feel like he has all the tools to succeed.

Want - Mack because we need to have Cook's replacement already on the roster and he has the most potential.

Beast - CGJ because he was already a beast and now he has the biggest chip on his shoulder after sliding in the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom