My Week 6 Confession... (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I've been sitting here for a couple of hours deciding on whether or not to make this post, and I finally figured.... WTH.

As most of you are aware, there were several posts made towards the end of this last week regarding superstitions and how they affected the world around you.

Now, I don't have any particular superstitions of my own, (although I did join in a few of those threads with some good natured ribbing) but I have worn my pristine #26 Deuce jersey for every game this season thus far. (Along with having my coffee in the 24Kt gold emblazoned Saints mug.)

So, after all this talk about superstitions I decided to put it all to rest and leave ole #26 on the hanger for this game. In the first quarter I questioned my decision a little... In the second quarter I was thinking, "Well I'll be damned...".

At halftime, I took it from it's hanger and draped it over my lazyboy.

At the start of the fourth quarter, I put it on.

The rest, as they say, is history.

I will NEVER again doubt the power of the gris-gris or superstitions regarding your sports team.

about 10 minutes in, I realized I forgot my jersey, so I ran and put it on. Things were still bad. Right before halftime, I wentto the bathroom and saw that I had the jersey on backwards. I switched it around. The rest is history!

It's all good Ace, I did the same thing with my Colston Jersey (just got it delivered on Friday) figured it would be a good game to break it in..
Well, once Brees dove over for the TD right before half, I had already decided that my halftime snack grab would include me switching to my Brees jersey, which I have worn every game so far.
We ALL have certain things we do on game day, regardless of if we admit it, or even realize it...
BUT I am very thankful you switched up too, and good confession.

I did the same thing...changed into the lucky t-shirt right before we scored our 1st TD. :hihi:

It makes it hard on me to be a part of this thread, this site, in fact when I remember the posts during the game. You guys have nothing, with folks who bandwagon us!

UGH

I still had my Miss. St. shirt on from last night and I changed to my Saints one right at halftime.

It makes it hard on me to be a part of this thread, this site, in fact when I remember the posts during the game. You guys have nothing, with folks who bandwagon us!

UGH

Learn the lesson young NOLAwan.... Stay clear of the gameday board.

I still had my Miss. St. shirt on from last night and I changed to my Saints one right at halftime.

So really it was all your fault! (just kidding) I'm an Ole Miss guy but try my best to keep the two separate.

I pet the dog right before the touchdown we scored in the first half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom