My Wife and I got married yesterday! (1 Viewer)

Congratulations!!

Speaking as a wife who has become a more rabid Saints fan than her husband, sounds like some of you in this thread married the wrong girl? So if you haven't converted her yet to Super Saints Fan, keep trying. But be careful of what you wish for!

And I think the best part of the entire day (other than exchanging vows, of course) was when I got to see her garter.

It was a saints garter! had brass fluer-de-lis' hanging off of it and everything.
It was awesome. I'll post pictures of it later.

You sir, are awesome :worthy: Congratz on y'alls marriage bud and here's wishing both of you happiness, laughter, and smiles all the way:9: #WhoDat!

Congrats!!!

BTW, am I the only one that went thru 3 pages of replies to see pics and realized I got Garter teased?

This is literally the worst post in the history of this forum.

and Congrats to the OP! ;)

Idk man...I saw a guy on here post that we should trade Brees for Chris Johnson. Needless to say it was the most red thumbed post ever in the history of anything. EVER

Like this?

images

Congratulations!!! And please post pics of your wife's garter and brides maids and whatever else. (If we have to move the thread to Behind the Levee then so be it).

awesome cake, what , no pics of the brides maids? LOL

I'm so sorry guys..

I'm not on my honeymoon, because i'm a sales advisor for Chrysler.
Unfortunately, There is no such thing as vacation in the car business.
My phone is currently dead, so I promise i'll post pictures when I get home.

P.s. one of the bridesmaids has fake boobs.
Does this make this thread more likeable?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom