My wife doesn’t understand how us men manage to survive each day. (1 Viewer)

Is this a new garage subtle brag?
Nope. I figured you guys all had garages already and would be unimpressed by my 30’x 30’ insulated garage with three 10’ roll up doors (two in front and one in back) sitting on a 5” (average) thick slab with a a 10’ apron in front.
:)

Nope. I figured you guys all had garages already and would be unimpressed by my 30’x 30’ insulated garage with three 10’ roll up doors (two in front and one in back) sitting on a 5” (average) thick slab with a a 10’ apron in front.
while i might present as someone who has a garage, i can assure you i have no garage - and even if i did have a garage, i assume that my slab would have to be much thicker

while i might present as someone who has a garage, i can assure you i have no garage - and even if i did have a garage, i assume that my slab would have to be much thicker
I bet you think your slab would also be longer and uncut as well.

No wet bar? :jpshakehead:

I’m having a garage built because I got tired of parking in the rain, and the mud that results from it.
Today they are starting to put the top on it. One of men set up a ladder. It was leaning away from the building so he decided to cut two pieces off a board to level out the ladder.
If you zoom in on the board on the right, you can see the rock he used to level it.

I’m having a garage built because I got tired of parking in the rain, and the mud that results from it.
Today they are starting to put the top on it. One of men set up a ladder. It was leaning away from the building so he decided to cut two pieces off a board to level out the ladder.
If you zoom in on the board on the right, you can see the rock he used to level it.
I find it hard to climb a ladder that’s sideways like that. lol

I miss my garage.

i dont see an issue.

ive seen guys in neighborhoods building a 2 story house, and their "scaffolding" are 2x6's barely nailed together for them to do the soffit/fascia.

saw one of them, walking on the top plate on a second story the other day, his buddy threw him a few nails. and he bent down and nailed them in using a speed square.

The important thing though, is what kind of alien put in your screen door?

LadderLeveling.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom