My wife doesn’t understand how us men manage to survive each day. (1 Viewer)

I should've taken a picture when I put the compressor up there. It was in a tractor bucket. One foot on the bucket and one on the shelf, walked it off the bucket and on the wall. Good times.
20190622_125947 (2).jpg
Helped my neighbor finish his building last year. Fun stuff. He has a furnace mounted up high like your compressor. We did the ceiling and blew in insulation and gutters too. Many many opportunities to fall off the ladder.

after 24 years w same woman- ill give this a shot.

He SHOULD have called a dirt company to come level, a cement guy to pour a slab, let cure, THEN put ladder on said slab and mailed the husband the invoice for the work because it ultimately for his "little toy garage he jussssssssssssssst HAAAAAAAAAAD to have"
God forbid he falls off the ladder and busts his ***. Never hear the end of it...

Last edited:
is that duct tape?
Yes, of course :hihi:

We had a dude on this forum who built a sketchy, grabastic, unorganized scaffold in his house and posted pix. You looked at that and wondered what kind of knucklehead would even use it? I think the picture wound up the Random Pictures thread. IIRC, to make matters worse, he was a contractor :hihi:

Edit: it was probably @dtc because it sounds just like something he would do :ezbill:

Yes, of course :hihi:

We had a dude on this forum who built a sketchy, grabastic, unorganized scaffold in his house and posted pix. You looked at that and wondered what kind of knucklehead would even use it? I think the picture wound up the Random Pictures thread. IIRC, to make matters worse, he was a contractor :hihi:

Edit: it was probably @dtc because it sounds just like something he would do :ezbill:
pretty sure it was bhm
and you'll note we don't hear from bhm anymore...???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom