Video My wife introduced me to this and I very much enjoyed this message. Small sample size so far. (Inspirational) (1 Viewer)

its like he combined every inspirational Facebook meme or post I have ever seen.

respeck - small circle - the heart within - etc...

I stopped doing the FB. Now my circle really small yo.

Lol I don’t do any social media. Besides here.
Haven’t.

And I told my wife the same that his message is sort of generic, I still enjoyed his delivery. ?

And I’ve always kept a small circle, in the civilian world.

do some FB. You will see how everyone preaches about their small circle, to their big circle.

Oh I believe it.
Mine is true.

And I’d rather be eaten by hungry bears than have a Facebook. My wife constantly nags me about it. Constantly. I will not back down on that one.

I could go the rest of my life without hearing the words "I read it on Facebook" or "Person X said such-and-such about Person Z on Facebook." Got enough drama in my life to invite more of the haters, skaters and bad debaters.

I could go the rest of my life without hearing the words "I read it on Facebook" or "Person X said such-and-such about Person Z on Facebook." Got enough drama in my life to invite more of the haters, skaters and bad debaters.

Couldn’t agree more.
Wish I could make my wife understand this. She thinks it’s because I don’t want to ‘check’ in with her. ?‍♂️

Couldn’t agree more.
Wish I could make my wife understand this. She thinks it’s because I don’t want to ‘check’ in with her. ?‍♂️
Explain that people have been avoiding "checking in" with wives for years. :hihi: But if she needs you to acknowledge her existence throughout the day, there are other means of communication than Facebook. If Facebook ceases to operate today, the only way it might affect my life is that my wife might talk to me after work instead of scrolling that damn phone screen for hours. :smashfreakb:

Explain that people have been avoiding "checking in" with wives for years. :hihi: But if she needs you to acknowledge her existence throughout the day, there are other means of communication than Facebook. If Facebook ceases to operate today, the only way it might affect my life is that my wife might talk to me after work instead of scrolling that damn phone screen for hours. :smashfreakb:

Bingo.

Same applies for my little ones. I lost the ability to effectively communicate with them too, when all of the snap tweets Instajam and book of faces (drama central imo) came out. ?

Bingo.

Same applies for my little ones. I lost the ability to effectively communicate with them too, when all of the snap tweets Instajam and book of faces (drama central imo) came out. ?

I did FB for a time but these were the some of the reasons I quit. However, it was during the Saints Super Bowl run so after some friends asked me to reconsider I said I would come back if the Saints won the Super Bowl... obviously I did but after a few weeks I quit for good. Deleted everything then deleted my account. FB just became way too intrusive and I was getting spam emails from "friends" that they didn't send.

Do not miss it one bit. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom