My wife's 1st painting (1 Viewer)

I wish I had that kind of talent. She could definitely make a few bucks sellin those.

That's what everybodies saying that saw it. But she just did it for me. That was her very first painting she's ever done. It was just for fun.

I think it looks great. Better than I could do for sure. Some people are just naturals at that kind of thing.

looks awesome. And you're a lucky man to have an artist in the house whose first choice of subject matter is football! Time to develop my wife's artistic side...

looks awesome. And you're a lucky man to have an artist in the house whose first choice of subject matter is football! Time to develop my wife's artistic side...

Yes i am. she's an awesome wife. whatever i want she does for me. she's the best. thanks for the input.

11cehyg.jpg

the painting is great but whos that old dude? lol j/k it looks good dude

The theme is perfect and the brilliance of the gold paint is an improvement over what I have seen elsewhere.

I remember taking an Aesthetics class in college in which we were asked to consider the various definitions of art and what makes some art more worthy than others. One of the tests of "worthiness" is what is referred to as "catharsis," which is achieved if what is expressed by the artist is congruent with what is evoked in the observer.

Based on that definition kajunbilly, I think I can say your wife has achieved genuine catharsis and she may consider her work quite worthy.

My congrats to her and a pat on the back for you too.

The theme is perfect and the brilliance of the gold paint is an improvement over what I have seen elsewhere.

I remember taking an Aesthetics class in college in which we were asked to consider the various definitions of art and what makes some art more worthy than others. One of the tests of "worthiness" is what is referred to as "catharsis," which is achieved if what is expressed by the artist is congruent with what is evoked in the observer.

Based on that definition kajunbilly, I think I can say your wife has achieved genuine catharsis and she may consider her work quite worthy.

My congrats to her and a pat on the back for you too.

Thanks for the kind words StJacques.

this is like when a woman asks do you think im getting fat, obv theres only 1 right answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom