My Wishes for Saints' Front Office (1 Viewer)

Tee08

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wish that Loomis would relinquish his job as GM of the Saints. Then
I wish the Saints would replace Loomis with either Michael Lombardi or Louis Riddick as GM.

Slaw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like what I've seen from Ireland so far. Another draft like last year and I say we need to hold what we've got. Especially if we have some good free agent signings.

Aussaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Louis Riddick is terrible.. thought Jason Verrett wouldn't make it in the league and Jalen Ramsey wasn't a good player. Said Jarrod Goff was the next Joe Montana

Easy to harp on about his misses from my couch but they're huge misses. He needs to stay in the media

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I like what I've seen from Ireland so far. Another draft like last year and I say we need to hold what we've got. Especially if we have some good free agent signings.
I agree...if they find a solid pass rushing defensive end I think that could be the biggest missing piece left to make a solid playoff push.

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If a GM were to be hired, Alonzo Highsmith would be my choice.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish that Loomis would relinquish his job as GM of the Saints. Then
I wish the Saints would replace Loomis with either Michael Lombardi or Louis Riddick as GM.

Seems to me you get infatuated with TV personalities. You missed Charly Casserly and Bill Polian.

I would like someone to take control of football operations, but there are many better choices then Lombardi and Riddick.

OP
Tee08

Tee08

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seems to me you get infatuated with TV personalities. You missed Charly Casserly and Bill Polian.

I would like someone to take control of football operations, but there are many better choices then Lombardi and Riddick.
Seems to me you're caught up on the past. Casserly and Polian? These old guys do not relate to today's players. No way.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My point is that you are focusing on TV commentators, and you missed Polian and Cassely on your list, not that I want them.

As I said, there are many more attractive choices, but I think is a moot point.

Loomis now has bigger responsibilities, so I think a strong GM is required, but if there are changes on the football operations, I think will come at the level of scouting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom