Myers-Barber will be behind the mic again for Saints-Lions (1 Viewer)

Ronde Barber is as big a Drew Brees fan as there is. He is a good guy and was a great all pro.

Ronde Barber is as big a Drew Brees fan as there is. He is a good guy and was a great all pro.

that may be true but he is a horrible tv commentator. doesn't take anything away from his personal life or football life. honestly I would rather listen to Jon Stinchcomb than Barber.

Didn't Myers used to work for WWL? I'll say this Jen Hale is not bad looking on the sideline. Anyway if you don't like the announce team turn it down and turn up Jim and Deuce on WWL radio.

I would love to turn on WWL radio, but it's so far behind the TV broadcast, it's unwatchable like that.

When Barber first started calling games I couldn't stand him because he would always stutter and struggle to find the way he wanted to say something. Sometimes he would even forget what he was talking about right in the middle of something, leaving me to wonder if "too many head shots". C'mon man, that's pretty cringe-worthy. But now I must admit he has polished up quite a bit and I've gotten to where I actually kind of enjoy him. I didn't think that would never happen, so I must give the man props.

Myers is ok, I guess, but the dude has zero emotion on plays that are awesome, and tons of emotion on plays that are kind of meh.

"And Lutz puts the kick-off through the endzone! What a play!!!"

vs.

"Looks like a touchdown there. Yes, a touchdown."

:shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom