N/S Myles Garrett claims Mason Rudolph used a racial slur against him (1 Viewer)

And you know this because you were on the field when it happened?

i don’t know whether it’s true or not. If it turns out that Myles lied about this, I think the suspension should be lengthened. That said, I’m not about to jump to either man’s defense until more evidence comes out. The league has access to the audio. If Mason said it, the proof will be there.

I do find it interesting that so many believe that words can’t get uttered on the field of play where teammates can’t hear. Mason and Myles were the only two on the ground when the incident began. Rudolph and Myles were basically face to face, so he wouldn’t have had to yell out the pejorative in order for Myles to hear him.

Now, I do have a hard time believing Mason would be that stupid to say such a thing surrounded by Black teammates, even if he harbors thinking like that. But, then again, Ritchie Icognito is still in the league and he was proven to harass his Black teammate.

And I believe sadly that racism hurts all involved, it’s a close relative of another very sad part of our society, imo, bigotry.

Garrett's a great football player, but trying to play the race card is straight up PATHETIC. All I gotta say is this; in times of trouble, fear, anger, and conflict, PEOPLE SHOW THEIR TRUE SELVES. I think Myles Garrett revealed who he really is, and further solidified himself by accusing Rudolph of that BS racist comment. If Rudolph really said something, I'm 100% sure someone wouldve already came out and said something.

What is the race card?

It’s a term of ignorance used by the uneducated to diminish someone’s belief that they may have been discriminated or insulted by race; if it’s true or not. These are the same people that have low self worth and believe “immigrants are taking their jobs” which is, ironically, “playing the race card” in of itself.

An NFL spokesperson said that there's no evidence to support Myles Garrett's accusation against Mason Rudolph.

So there ya go.

Now I wish Rudolph would have pressed charges against Garrett and put him in jail.

That dude doesn't belong back in the NFL. Hopefully indefinitely means forever.

It’s a term of ignorance used by the uneducated to diminish someone’s belief that they may have been discriminated or insulted by race; if it’s true or not. These are the same people that have low self worth and believe “immigrants are taking their jobs” which is, ironically, “playing the race card” in of itself.
Wow your 9th message on this board was a doozy.

This has been the most entertaining thread all week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom