N/S Myles Garrett claims Mason Rudolph used a racial slur against him (2 Viewers)

I could just see his agent or lawyer saying “now are you SURE he didn’t say anything racist? Because if he did we could work with that”

Funny true story:

About 35 years ago, I'm a first year law student clerking for a small do-it-all firm. I'm taking notes in a first interview with this Cajun dude from Golden Meadow who was injured offshore and who is accompanied by his lil ol' petite waif of a wife. Well, we get to asking about his injuries and my boss asks if there have been any issues in the bedroom. Well, this old boy bows up and says "I ain't never had no trouble in dat depawtment!". My boss says, "Well, should you experience any difficulty in your marital relations as a result of your accident, that would be compensable."

At this point, little Clotile (not her real name but it makes for a better story!), who hasn't yet said "boo" from the time they first walked in the door, clears her throat and pipes up firmly: "Well, now, we doan do it as much as we usta!"

I almost fell out laughing right there in front of them.

IMO, the extremity of the fowl warranted about an 8 game suspension with the ability to plead it down to 6. But, this accusation by Garrett was a big mistake. I know he wants to minimize his time away from the game, but that was an unwise, desperate move. You show contrition, promise not do it again, seek some professional counseling and ride out your suspension handed down.

It’s a term of ignorance used by the uneducated to diminish someone’s belief that they may have been discriminated or insulted by race; if it’s true or not. These are the same people that have low self worth and believe “immigrants are taking their jobs” which is, ironically, “playing the race card” in of itself.

I will explain “Playing the race card”. Contrary to your ignorance , it is a legitimate term that when race is interjected falsely , it diminishes real racism. It’s been used by intelligent people when applicable and in this particular instance Is totally acceptable. Garrett did a disservice to real racism by throwing it out there. By the way , I presently employ immigrants in my company including one seeking asylum. By the way, I’m paying for his immigration lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrett is lying his arse off.
And yes I know the NFL is rigged even though I'm posting this one below.

NFL Found No Evidence Mason Rudolph Called Myles Garrett Racial Slur

Go to Bleacher Report to read.

Last edited:
It’s been said a few times already, but even if he did, it doesn’t excuse Garrett’s actions. I know it’s a sensitive topic, but mean words don’t provide a blanket justification for assault. The NFL could have suspended Rudolph for as long as they like as punishment.

An NFL spokesperson said that there's no evidence to support Myles Garrett's accusation against Mason Rudolph.

So there ya go.

Now I wish Rudolph would have pressed charges against Garrett and put him in jail.

That dude doesn't belong back in the NFL. Hopefully indefinitely means forever.
Burned the evidence? I would not put it past the NFL. Remember they had no knowledge of Kareem Hunt or Ray Rice video. If there is audio of this kid screaming racist things the TMZ crew will get there hands on it eventually.

Last edited:
Burned the evidence? I would not put it past the NFL. Remember they had no knowledge of Kareem Hunt or Ray Rice video. If there is audio of this kid screaming racist things the TMZ crew will get there hands on it eventually.

Don’t you think another player nearby would have heard him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom