Myles Garrett or Leonard Fournette? (1 Viewer)

Myles Garrett could be another Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo. I like his height and he may do fine, but he is light for 6'5" some say 237 but have also seen 260 so his weight at the combine will mean a lot, love to see his squat numbers, But who knows right now

really just giving a negative view, everyone is so over the top on this guy right now

Myles Garrett could be another Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo. I like his height and he may do fine, but he is light for 6'5" some say 237 but have also seen 260 so his weight at the combine will mean a lot, love to see his squat numbers, But who knows right now

really just giving a negative view, everyone is so over the top on this guy right now

If you've watched him play recently, you can tell he is definitely not light like Jordan or Mingo. He has NFL stud written all over him.

Passing League.

Garrett gets you to the passer and maybe if our CBs didn't have to cover for 5-6secs they wouldn't get hurt so often.

Myles Garrett big time! It is part of the reason of the saints are going be bad just be real bad this guy we need don't necessarily need fournette

Myles Garrett, by far.

LF7 would be a lot of fun, he reminds me of Earl Campbell the way he runs angry.

But,,, teams get in trouble when they take money away from the OL and DL to overpay for RB's and WR's. Any decent RB can get it done if the team is built behind good lines and a good QB

With most other coaches I would say Fournette but in SP's offense he would be wasted carrying the ball 8 times a game so I have to say Garrett.

Not bad for a pipe dream cause it's highly unlikely that the Saints would wind up with either one of them.

Garrett with any hesitation. With Paytons offense the running game is minimized in the best of scenarios thus to me a top tier defensive player is where we need to put our money next year, Garrett or otherwise.

With most other coaches I would say Fournette but in SP's offense he would be wasted carrying the ball 8 times a game so I have to say Garrett.

:plus-un2: SP doesn't change his offense, he's not going to give him the ball enough to justify the pick. Even if he did Garrett is the pick best suited for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom