Myles Garrett or Leonard Fournette? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If the draft were tomorrow and both were on the board when we pick, which are u taking?

As much as I love Fournette and believe he will be the next Adrian Peterson, i think Myles Garette could be the best edge rusher to come out the draft since Vin Miller and could be just as good if not better.

Really tough call.

Who makes ur team better? AP or Von Miller?

Von Miller is the easy choice. It's really not even a question for the team we have.

And FWIW, LF7 is freaking amazing, but we need much more help on the defensive side with the lack of a pass rush.

If Fournette were on the board, I'd trade down a pick or few picks and get an extra pick thrown in.

Without a doubt, if you think Garette is the best edge rusher since Miller, you take Garette.

After years and years of people complaining about the lack of defense, why even consider anything else?

I actually think McCaffrey would be a better RB in our system since he is the ultimate satellite back that makes this offense run. However, Drew won't be around forever and this isn't '06. Fournette would be a great pick to have for our next QB to have while he learns the system. Fournette is an amazing athlete who can do everything very well. It would be like having AP while Bridgewater grows in the system.

Myles Garrett and it isn't close. He is a gamechanger on defense. A constant disruptor. We need to go all in..hail mary on defense before drew's best years fall behind him.

Imagine: Cam Jordan, Nick Fairley, Sheldon Rankins and Myles Garrett :worthy:

He's the defensive hero this city needs, not the one we deserve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom