Myles Garrett racking up more hype (1 Viewer)

Until we hire a legit DC, players like this will not matter.

That won't happen unless Sean Payton cares about winning games again.

Until we hire a legit DC, players like this will not matter.

That won't happen unless Sean Payton cares about winning games again.

If it wasn't game day, I would say this will be the worst post of the day. Turrible.

Even in that loss yesterday, he had at least 2 TFL and was a force to contain.

If it wasn't game day, I would say this will be the worst post of the day. Turrible.

It still might reach that status, that's how bad it was.

I hear that Garrett has an inside source with the TAMU animal science department for PEDs. It would be best to stay away from him. He's going to make a lot of money and then pay a lot in fines.

#letsgettherumorsstarted

What prompted Sean Payton to permanently make Allen his DC? A rich history of success at the position? The way he turned around the defense after he took over (that was utter sarcasm)?

Please enlighten me.

Even in that loss yesterday, he had at least 2 TFL and was a force to contain.

You're talking about Garrett?

Myles Garrett Gets High Grade From NFL.com For Alabama Game

I watched the Texas A&M-Alabama game live on TV and came away believing Garrett had a very quiet day. However, after studying the tape, I have a much higher opinion of his performance. His pass-rush production was limited mainly because Alabama QB Jalen Hurts was getting rid of the ball quickly.

Garrett had several quick wins vs. his opponent but the ball would already be out before he could get to Hurts. Garrett was excellent in the run game. He was credited with 3.5 tackles for loss and he consistently set the edge at the point of attack.

There were a couple plays where his backside pursuit could've been better, but overall, his effort was strong. He also deserves credit for suiting up on a bad ankle and still playing at a high level.

Anyone paid attention to K Beckwith last night? The kid sure does know how to play sideline to sideline. His game has really improved.
Yes. Beckwith would be a great pickup for us. That guy is all over the field.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom