Myles Garrett (1 Viewer)

redzone762

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think Saints should do whatever it takes short of trading Drew and a few other notable players to move up to get this guy. I really had a opportunity to watch him play vs Alabama last weekend and it seemed like every time he was on the field he made a difference and right now other than Cam Jordan we don't have a player like that on our roster. Realistically, what do you guys think we would have to give up in order to get him?

I think Saints should do whatever it takes short of trading Drew and a few other notable players to move up to get this guy. I really had a opportunity to watch him play vs Alabama last weekend and it seemed like every time he was on the field he made a difference and right now other than Cam Jordan we don't have a player like that on our roster. Realistically, what do you guys think we would have to give up in order to get him?

So trade everyone to get 1 guy? :covri:

Miles Garret

I would rather see the Saints draft JJ Watts brother at Wisconsin

Well, in all fairness - Mickey has a long history of trading up. If he just HAD to trade up again... then this is the guy I'd do it for.

But he'd have to fall to be within reach though. We have far too many holes to do a Julio type trade - even with FA and cap relief coming.

A lot of things will happen between now and the 2017 draft.

They always do. But if there is one guy in this draft I think trading up would be worth it, it's him.

Unfortunately, the surest way to secure Myles Garrett is to not win another game.

I'd NEVER be in favor of losing on purpose. Never.

But that kind of losing season would be all it takes for vultures and maggots to try and descend upon this organization. Both on this forum and national media.

Think rumors about Brees were bad before?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom