mystery item from one of my units (1 Viewer)

well the owner was a professional with a real job...in his profession he screwed people out of lots of money legally and he was not an attorney. based on what was in the unit there was not a single sign of anything of the illegal stuff. He didnt have to ...he had the right degree...

I joke, but I did try some research on it.

I had a few responses from friends about your photos, but no real answers.

Just some observations:

• Using the box of fifty .22 long rifles as scale, I'm guessing that the kit is 7" x 7" to 8" x 8" in size.

• The disk with the well-used wrench on it I'm guessing is about the size of a quarter (using your very dirty thumb as scale) :D. That would make the wrench gap about 1/4" or less in size.

• The offset from the wrench to the offset hole looks to be about a 1/2".

• The two-armed tool (one of which is adjustable) with the gunsight viewing opening to is possibly to allign something vertical while spinning.

My guess is it's a high tech spoke wrench to attain proper alignment.

So he was a dentist and i did find the typical dental stuff but this guy also had so many gadgets for working on stuff and outdoorsy stuff...nothing magnetic and the two arms on the white thingy are under spring tension and can compress and inch or so..as for dimensions ill get u some this afternoon

i dont want to say to much about the unit cuz i dont want anyone thinking one thing only. So here is some general info. This came from a 10x30 unit i purchased in arizona..I got the sense it was a single older man.. I think his profession brought him to arizona so he was a transplant from another state.i was told he went into hospice in texas so which is unfortunate but he had a very active life from what i could tell...guessing his children just packed his stuff in the unit and moved him to texas to be closer to them is my guess....lots of camping gear and he bought every craftman tool practically made...was the king of ziplock bags and was extremely organized cuz everything was bagged and categorized. He was a professional requiring a real degree(will revile in time). i know he owned guns but didnt find any...20190719_191550.jpg
The CD missing from the picture explains everything.

well i am stumped as to what is this...anyone have a clue as to what this could be???20190719_173548.jpg20190719_173557.jpg20190719_173607.jpg
I'm reaching...safe-cracker's tools?

Where is the instruction book? Much can be discerned about the purpose of an item by reading its instructions :hihi:

I have no idea.

I think it has something to do with dental implants. Like an accessory kit for some kind of surgical tool.

I think it has something to do with dental implants. Like an accessory kit for some kind of surgical tool.
I'm guessing one of 4things.
1) Dental tools
2) Watch stand to work on high end watches
3) Anal protractor for gaping films
4) State of the art multitask tool for both #1 and #3.

I feel like I've seen that logo somewhere.

I'd guess dental tools. Is the steel magnetic? And seem to be stainless? Looks like nylon or a medical grade of plastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom