N.O. Lawyer arrested for rape; had car trunk with whip, hay, plastic hoops Hula Hoops (1 Viewer)

Marty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Lawyer accused of attempted rape

Police find suitcase with sex toys, car trunk with whip, hay, plastic hoops Hula Hoops

Advocate Florida parishes bureau
Published: Feb 7, 2008 - Page: 8B

COVINGTON – A New Orleans lawyer sporting a purple cape, top hat and carrying a suitcase full of sex toys who visited a 24-year-old house-sitter has been arrested on counts of attempted rape and other crimes, police said.

Lawrence J. Goldstein, 40, 1020 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans, attacked the woman early Monday, ripping her clothes off, torturing her, and forcing her to inhale “laughing gas” and smoke marijuana, Covington police said in a statement Tuesday.

Goldstein, who had sprayed the upper half of his body pink and sprinkled it with glitter, also brought a canister of nitrous oxide, known as laughing gas, police said.

The woman had her 6-month-old infant with her and went along with Goldstein’s demands, thinking he would calm down. After several rape attempts, she escaped to make a frantic 911 call about 3:30 a.m. Monday, police said.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/livingston_tangipahoa/15386621.html

Some people, when they snap, they do it in a really weird way. Glad this one didn't turn out as tragically as it could have.

Some people, when they snap, they do it in a really weird way. Glad this one didn't turn out as tragically as it could have.

That's what I was thinking. As bad as it was for the lady, it could have been worse.

Not to excuse this guys conduct, but what was she thinking? Letting someone you met on the internet come over to your house to sleep...especially when you have a baby in the house.

ace.gif

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. As bad as it was for the lady, it could have been worse.

Not to excuse this guys conduct, but what was she thinking? Letting someone you met on the internet come over to your house to sleep...especially when you have a baby in the house.

That's what I was thinking (after I got done laughing at the image of the pink body paint with glitter) -- I run an at-home resume business, and my business is done over the phone and via email/fax. There are too many crazies in the world nowadays. She was stupid to let him into her home.

I don't even want to think what the Hula Hoops were for...:covri:

I thought it wasn't defamation if it was true? Oh, wait, that's libel. Never mind.

Your better defense is that the group is too large to have actually defamed St. Widge. Truth is a defense in defamation (libel is just a form of defamation..along with slander).

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Vote for Goldstein is a Vote for a Government that Zealously Supports the Arts[/FONT]

Clearly he loves the arts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom