n/s 2 guys sneak past security, watch 2nd half of Super Bowl from plaza club (1 Viewer)

Well, they made it a lot easier to get the people fired that didn't do their jobs, faces and all-can't deny that.

So much for security

Well, they made it a lot easier to get the people fired that didn't do their jobs, faces and all-can't deny that.

So much for security

Well that would be a few NOPD officers and a company called get this.......SAFE.

lol that was funny.. but i can't help but wonder if it was a staged video.. if not , pretty ballsy to sneak in through the service entrance... Que in Top Gun *** chewing session.. " two of your snot nosed jockeys did a fly by on my tower at over 400 knots.. I want some butts, I want them now.. I've had it!!!!!!!!." :ezbill:

The comments of PFT are always ridiculously dumb, but this one made me laugh:

"This is the future of America? The sad thing is they are in college, so what does that say about the high school drop outs? Very very sad."

Uh, nothing.

From the comments:

Its actually quite easy. At a texans game a couple of years ago I was bet 100 bucks I couldn’t make it down to the sidelines…luckily for me I was wearing nice clothes (business attire) nothing too fancy, put my drivers license in a clear card holder and put it around my neck put my phone up to my ear acting like I was important and talking…walked right past the security guard into the door as he stopped the people behind me because they were not as professional looking as me albeit they had the correct credentials….walked along until I found the tunnel out into the field. Was able to stay there for about 10 minutes till someone figured out and I ran and jumped back up into the stadium seats blended in with the crowd and went and collected my hundred bucks This works wonders for getting up into the club level sections.

I fell to see the severity of this.
what laws did they break?

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

I kinda did the same thing for the 2004 BCS championship game.. at the time, my sister was a Dominos Pizza employee, and they used to be the pizza vendor in the dome prior to Rotolo's.. anyways, she told me the time that all the employees met at the loading dock, she gave me a shirt.. I had buddies that had tix.. so I rode with them, they went in the game.. I was "Thomas from the Covington store" (most of the employees at the gate were from NOLA and Slidell).. I walked in with all of them.. stayed in the back for a minute and helped them unload crap, then "went to the bathroom" and never came back. met my friends in section 635, they had 2 empty seats in front of them... kinda sucked sitting there the entire game wondering if every person walking up the steps is coming to claim those seats, but other than that it was great! and a much better story than if I actually bought the tickets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom