n/s 2 guys sneak past security, watch 2nd half of Super Bowl from plaza club (1 Viewer)

So that's who pulled the plug in the third quarter.

First of all from what I saw that week was what looked to be an out of state security company guarding the Dome and Convention Center. This video just goes to show you it don't matter how much security you put up someone can always find a way. This happens all the time at airports. When someone does it at an airport everybody has to be re-screened. It happens all the time.

WOW! lol these guys got some huge stones and no brains. Wonder what kinda trouble they are loooking at... might be worth the trouble in the end.

I have to admit, when Atlanta hosted the SB back in the mid-90's (I want to say '94), I was living there at the time and the night before the SB I went to Super Bowl Experience. From there, I wandered over to the basketball arena, where I thought the minor league hockey team was playing, and there was a group of people going in at once, and the guy at the front flashed a bunch of tickets and everyone else "was with him", so I was also "with him" and just walked in with the rest of the crowd. I ended way up in the rafters, and at first I couldn't understand how minor league hockey was so popular in Atlanta. Turns out, I got to see one of the last Frank Sinatra concerts ever.

And because they filmed it and put it on YouTube, they'll most likely be spending some time in jail. Smooth.

NFL Security is Investigating. Uh oh, those kids will get crucified by the league. The sports media attention will surely be focused on the wicked college kids trying to make the NFL look bad. Don't forget that it happened in New Orleans and Benson should have been aware of what was going on in his city..........It's happening again.........Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have to admit, when Atlanta hosted the SB back in the mid-90's (I want to say '94), I was living there at the time and the night before the SB I went to Super Bowl Experience. From there, I wandered over to the basketball arena, where I thought the minor league hockey team was playing, and there was a group of people going in at once, and the guy at the front flashed a bunch of tickets and everyone else "was with him", so I was also "with him" and just walked in with the rest of the crowd. I ended way up in the rafters, and at first I couldn't understand how minor league hockey was so popular in Atlanta. Turns out, I got to see one of the last Frank Sinatra concerts ever.
That's how to do it your way.

What ever happened to the days when we could just laugh about stuff like this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom