N/S 49ers Hire John Lynch As GM (1 Viewer)

Interesting move. He doesn't have any experience as a GM...or any other FO position.

spock.gif

I wish John well but there were qualified candidates out there. Colts, on the other hand, hired the best man for the job in Chris Ballard. Slam-dunk hire!

No experience running a team, scouting talent, or managing anything whatsoever. Crazy.

I do like Lynch though. Very smart guy and I think he is capable of learning quickly. Still, strange move.

Adam Scheftner is reporting it's a six year deal.

I'm glad we won't have to hear his blatantly anti Saints bias anymore. Now fox just needs to get rid of Ronde Barber.

John Lynch is extremely intelligent, hard working, and well composed. The man is a pro at everything he does. If he is given time he could be very good.

The Rooney's hiring philosophy is to hire the smartest guy you can find and give him time to figure it out. The 49ers are halfway there.

This is the same team that thought Mike Singletary would be a unifying head coach and threw a life line to Chip Kelly... They should be the team relocating to Vegas as much as they gamble...

No experience running a team, scouting talent, or managing anything whatsoever. Crazy.

I do like Lynch though. Very smart guy and I think he is capable of learning quickly. Still, strange move.

Kind of like John Elway.

How'd that work out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom