N/S: A few Vikes' fans have "sour grapes" over Sharper's success (1 Viewer)

You're expecting too much. These are, after all, Vikings fans.

lol these are the same fans that think brett favre is going to take them to the super bowl

the record holder for most interceptions all time is going to lead a team to the promise land?

brett will wish he had retired when our defense is done with him

Stafford has thrown 6 picks in 4 games - 3 of those were against the Saints.
Kolb has thrown 3 picks in 2 games - all against the Saints.
Sanchez has thrown 5 picks in 4 games - 3 of those were agaisnt the Saints.
Edwards has thrown 5 picks in 4 games - 1 was against the Saints.

The Saints, in 4 games, are responsible for more than half the picks thrown by our opposing QB's in 14 games. I'd say we're doing something other teams have not been able to do.

This! Good job, StatMeister! :9:

:gosaints:

What amazes me about the naysayers especially on this board is if Sharper were on another team you would be saying if we only had him!! Sharper is playing better than any other Free Safety in the NFL right know PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

This stupid line of reasoning stating that he only succeeds against bad competition reminds me of how I thought about the Niners years ago when they were dominant. It seemed like every week they played against some bad team or another, or so I told myself. The truth was that they were so good that they made good teams look bad.

the vikings have played the browns,lions,49ers without frank gore,and the packers,sounds like they have faced some tough competition as well. They want to use the havn't played anyone card,are you kidding me. The saints played the lions and the McCnabless eagles, so I guess maybe you could get a draw if you really reached,but why even bring something like that up if thats the best you can do. Sharper has been just that and they know it,they just don't want to admit it.

And, they only beat a Niners team with a pedestrain offense at best because of a one in a thousand throw. That mediocre team should be 2-2 and they know it.

They are mad we have him so they say bad things about him.
they are made because he has as many INTs as their whole team. They are made because he has 2 more TDs than there entire D.

other facts
he has more as many or more INTs that all but 5 other teams
He has more INts returned for TDs than all teams but the bills.
He has more return yards than every team in the NFL.

Pretty sure they are right he sucks. Have they lost their minds. he is playing great. Right now he is the best FS in the game hands down.

Stafford has thrown 6 picks in 4 games - 3 of those were against the Saints.
Kolb has thrown 3 picks in 2 games - all against the Saints.
Sanchez has thrown 5 picks in 4 games - 3 of those were agaisnt the Saints.
Edwards has thrown 5 picks in 4 games - 1 was against the Saints.

The Saints, in 4 games, are responsible for more than half the picks thrown by our opposing QB's in 14 games. I'd say we're doing something other teams have not been able to do.
Very good.

Eventually he may. He got a lot of yards in garbage time.

I love what I am seeing with the defense but the Vikings fans did have a good point.

I know he got a lot of yards in garbage time but he lit up KC. The guy is still a third year player and knows the system up there in Philly. Look at what Rodgers has done in GB...............he never started before last year but he was still pretty good last year. Kolb wasn't a rookie.

Heck, if I were a Vikings fan I would wonder how I gave up over 400 yards to the packers and how in the hell did a team with no offense almost beat me at home if it wasn't for a miracle.

I don't like to demean teams but the vikings will be at home by the second week of the playoffs. Allen is an amazing pass rusher but we might finally be seeing Pat Williams slow down.

The Saints have two great teams this year and Sharper is just one of the components for
the D. Sharper is having success on this team because this defence is far more
rambunchious then Minnesota's ever was.

Except for Kolb's success the D(as a whole team) has been a total "Caotic Nightmare"
for opposing offences(as a whole team) especially the QB.

Ultimately, since this is a TEAM game, you have to recognize that these types of QBs normally torched us the past 2 years. Sharper, while individually lighting it up, has helped the team D put these QBs back where they belong.

Adrian Peterson ran all over the Cleveland Browns. Does that make him an average runnning back?

It's not like Ed Reed gets all his interceptions against elite talent. If you start playing that game, how many players are truly elite? Patrick Willis had a monster game against St Louis. That competition doesn't detract from the fact Willis is an elite MLB

We can only play the schedule we were given...no one was saying anything about the level of competition when the Pats were steamrolling two years ago...

I always hated watching the Bears , Viking and Packers beat the Saints . I have a feeling things will change this year .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom