n/s A. Johnson just killed that titans player (1 Viewer)

Finnegan is a little punk. He is ALWAYS pushing the limit trying to scuffle with someone and plays as dirty as he can. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to beat the hell out of him.

Man when you got a quiet guy like Andre Johnson wailing on you, you know you were asking for it.

probably was talking about his mama

That initial shot to the throat could have killed AJ. That was a dirty cheap shot.

Johnson is a complete class act and very even tempered. Finnegan must have been a complete jerk to set off Andre like that. I've NEVER seen Johnson react in such an extreme manner.

Finnegan is ALWAYS a complete jerk. They need to suspend his little punk-*** for a few games.

I think it says a lot about Jeff Fisher more than anything.

I been on the idea and wondering why Fisher wasnt gone from the Titans a long time ago, him and his coaching staff are horrible and have buried that franchise for years. Fisher is what? 6 winning seasons out of 18? Most of it the result of his defensive coordinator, including a couple with Gregg Williams. Being this was once the oilers, we can guess where Fisher got it from.

Johnson hit him with a rabbit bunch.....

Johnson going all MMA on Finnegan would be like Colston going all MMA on someone... whoever they are beating definitely deserve it.

AJ's getting more than a 1 game suspension. I mean he was on top of him throwing punches, not defending himself.

Your winning 17-0 in the 4th quarter, just tell the DB to look at the scoreboard if he is baiting you into a verbal or physical fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom