N/S: Aaron Rodgers Unhappy with New System (1 Viewer)

lol, already setting up the excuses in case they suck except this time even his apologist have said it be on him ?

Man y'all need to read the actual article here. That quote is taken way out of context.

LaFluer's comment:
Aaron and I have had some good talks, and we're going to have to talk a lot more -- and one thing we have to work through is the audible thing," LaFleur explained. "We're running a system I first picked up while working with Kyle (Shanahan) in Houston a decade ago, and we've never really had a quarterback who's had complete freedom to change plays at the line, because that's not really the way the offense is set up. But, I mean, this is Aaron Rodgers. He's had a lot of freedom to make those calls, and deservedly so. Now, how do we reconcile that, and get to a place where we put him in the best position to succeed?"

Those are different quotes by different folks. As far as I can tell, Aaron said what he said.
Yeah that's the Offensive Coordinator's quote about how they are working together. That tweet just cherry picked a part of what Rodgers said to make it look worse. That tweet cut off the first part of Rodgers statement. He said "It's a conversation in progress," before the above quote. Later in the article Rodgers also said:
"It is fun," Rodgers said. "It's a challenge for sure. I ran the same system for so long. There's a lot of stuff in my mind. Having to relearn certain terms, that's been the hardest part.

Sometimes it almost seems as if Aaron likes to stir the pot a little so he doesnt get bored

Why are speaking ill of Roger, he is a good man.
What problem do u have with him?

Rodgers can be a "good man" and still be a whiny little twit at the same time.

Roger, on the other hand, is not a good man and should be put out to pasture. He's reigned over the league as the product keeps getting worse and worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom