N/S: Aaron Rodgers (1 Viewer)

He is in one BIG funk and is not getting any help from his receivers. I did though notice during the game that his throws are way way off, either in the dirt, behind the receivers or way high.

When people on the Packer forums started floating Munn's name around as for the reason for Rodgers' slump, I thought it was bs. I still don't think it's the only reason (if at all) but I can see it as a contributor. Relationships take a ton of time as does the NFL on any level and starting QB is an extra special category.

It really made me think about the number of sacrifices Drew, Brittney and family have made to make his career and their relationship work. They had the advantage of starting in college before he became Drew Brees, All-Pro QB. Rodgers and Munn are having to figure this stuff out with both being celebrities. That has to take somewhat of a toll.

Sorry, but there's no way just being in a relationship causes this decline. Something is wrong with him physically. Idk what, wasn't there a qb a while ago who developed diabetes? Something is seriously wrong with him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Rodgers is very good, but he's still way overrated. Great frontrunner but struggles when having to lead a team back.

Will he be in the HOF , NO for what?

I only see Brees and Brady as locks for HOF

Every article or video has these chuckle heads putting Rodgers, Brady, Ben, Wilson ahead of Brees. What have they been watching this year. Mind boggling

Something is no doubt wrong with Rogers .. It could be so many things like just overrated , hurt or out of shape , the woman , or even sick . could be they have been figured out and cant adjust ect .

Rodgers 2015 season was an outlier compared to his performance in previous seasons, but his struggles have continued into 2016. He was absolutely a top 3 QB before 2015, something has gone wrong for him and it will be interesting to see if he can regain his form. I would expect so because he has played at an elite level for several seasons, it's not like his previous excellence was a fluke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom