N/S: Aaron Rodgers (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
His struggles continue. His throws are just all over the place.

146 yards and an INT so far, at home.

With him being off last year and then getting worse this year, you have to wonder if this is the new Rodgers. That maybe he's not going to turn back into a top 3 QB.

This offense has been underwhelming for a year plus now.

Definitely a head scratcher. Part of it having to do with that dumb head coach they have. He runs the offense. If Payton had those weapons, they would be averaging 35 points a game.

He always been overrated by his 2011 year. He hasn't even being close to being that good.

2011 in general was a big transition year ( An anomaly for a lot of QBs) where offenses exploded while a lot defenses where transitioning to play against pass heavy teams.

Just overthrew a wide open WR in the endzone with zero pressure on him.

Not trying to be rude but Rodgers looks sick. His face is gaunt and I feel like he looks thinner than usual. Idk he just doesn't look right in the face.

Not trying to be rude but Rodgers looks sick. His face is gaunt and I feel like he looks thinner than usual. Idk he just doesn't look right in the face.

If he's sick, he's been sick for a year and a half.

I'd be gaunt if I was tapping Olivia munn regularly. ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

He just doesn't look the same. All this speculation about Brees declining over the past few years...it might actually be another top-tier QB in decline instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom