N/S Adrian Peterson 1068 yards WITH sports hernia (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe everybody else should just use Adrian Peterson spray.
we got DBs/OL/DE going down for weeks with it and this guys plays 7 games out of a single back set and runs for over 1000 yds.

yeah, he aint real.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Remember when we were saying how amazing it was that Lance Armstrong could comeback/perform unassisted the way he did

I think I've learned enough to know there's usually a reason people perform at a superhuman level

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Remember when we were saying how amazing it was that Lance Armstrong could comeback/perform unassisted the way he did

I think I've learned enough to know there's usually a reason people perform at a superhuman level
I will wait until a report comes out that he did use some sort of PEDs to assist healing/performance.

Until then, i will give him the benefit of the doubt. He may just be that rare athelete, Bo Jackson like, where he has a pre-disposition to be ultra athletic.

KingChris504

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So if he hadn't gotten the sports hernia he might have rushed for.................... Dear god, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthy::worthy:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I will wait until a report comes out that he did use some sort of PEDs to assist healing/performance.

Until then, i will give him the benefit of the doubt. He may just be that rare athelete, Bo Jackson like, where he has a pre-disposition to be ultra athletic.
and it may well be the case - it's not that i distrust athletes, but i am SUPER wary of BIG MEDIA stories (good or bad)

his responding differently than every other top flight athlete gives me pause - (again just trying to be aware of the direction espn/nfl wants me to run)

if he is that 1 in 50/1 in 100 guy good for him - drew came back from his surgery faster/better than expected
but i also don't want to build the guy up so i can watch him get pulled down in a few years

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson is an animal!!!!!! My favorite running back of all time.

NSFW

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I agree; I have mad respect for Adrian Peterson. He's probably my favorite Non-Saints football player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom