N/S Adrian Peterson 1068 yards WITH sports hernia (1 Viewer)

I agree; I have mad respect for Adrian Peterson. He's probably my favorite Non-Saints football player.

This dude is either a super human or has the best PED's/painkillers money can buy.

Bill Simmons wrote an interesting column about Peterson's vs Ray Lewis' recoveries from their injuries; he believes Peterson is a genetic anomaly and refernces Dr Andrew's statement that when he opened up AP's knee surgically, it looked so fresh as to resemble a baby's knee. Said Lewis is 37 years old and returned to play 2 months after a terrible muscle tear, and no way he didn't use a banned substance to aid his recovery. Was Ray Lewis even tested upon his return to play?

Bill Simmons wrote an interesting column about Peterson's vs Ray Lewis' recoveries from their injuries; he believes Peterson is a genetic anomaly and refernces Dr Andrew's statement that when he opened up AP's knee surgically, it looked so fresh as to resemble a baby's knee. Said Lewis is 37 years old and returned to play 2 months after a terrible muscle tear, and no way he didn't use a banned substance to aid his recovery. Was Ray Lewis even tested upon his return to play?

this is confusing. Who said no way Lewis healed without PED's? It looks like you are saying Dr. Andrews said it which would be as shocking as it is condemning.

nfl_a_apetets_576.jpg

love that beast. Thanks for everything. :hihi:

they gained 6-7 yards on that fumble... thought that was illegal?

Make it Happen Loomis. Get the Mob involved. I dont care. Whoops . I was watching Goodfellas earlier. Forgive me . Might have said to much....

this is confusing. Who said no way Lewis healed without PED's? It looks like you are saying Dr. Andrews said it which would be as shocking as it is condemning.

Bill Simmons wrote that he (Simmons) does not believe that Ray Lewis healed so quickly without using PEDs of some sort. That is his opinion. He does, however, believe AP healed naturally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom