N/S Adrian Peterson 1068 yards WITH sports hernia (1 Viewer)

Maybe everybody else should just use Adrian Peterson spray.

we got DBs/OL/DE going down for weeks with it and this guys plays 7 games out of a single back set and runs for over 1000 yds.

yeah, he aint real.

Remember when we were saying how amazing it was that Lance Armstrong could comeback/perform unassisted the way he did

I think I've learned enough to know there's usually a reason people perform at a superhuman level

The NFL has added orange peanuts to the list of banned substances.

Remember when we were saying how amazing it was that Lance Armstrong could comeback/perform unassisted the way he did

I think I've learned enough to know there's usually a reason people perform at a superhuman level

I will wait until a report comes out that he did use some sort of PEDs to assist healing/performance.

Until then, i will give him the benefit of the doubt. He may just be that rare athelete, Bo Jackson like, where he has a pre-disposition to be ultra athletic.

So if he hadn't gotten the sports hernia he might have rushed for.................... Dear god, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthy::worthy:

I will wait until a report comes out that he did use some sort of PEDs to assist healing/performance.

Until then, i will give him the benefit of the doubt. He may just be that rare athelete, Bo Jackson like, where he has a pre-disposition to be ultra athletic.

and it may well be the case - it's not that i distrust athletes, but i am SUPER wary of BIG MEDIA stories (good or bad)

his responding differently than every other top flight athlete gives me pause - (again just trying to be aware of the direction espn/nfl wants me to run)

if he is that 1 in 50/1 in 100 guy good for him - drew came back from his surgery faster/better than expected
but i also don't want to build the guy up so i can watch him get pulled down in a few years

Adrian Peterson is an animal!!!!!! My favorite running back of all time.

nfl_a_apetets_576.jpg

love that beast. Thanks for everything. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom