N/S Al Harris... (1 Viewer)

I look at it like this. Harris and Woodson pride themselves on being physical corners. Jamming recievers at the line. Harris ran into a Plaxico Buress that was much stronger and quicker than him. <B><U>Pratice really doesnt even factor into that equation. Does pratice make you stronger? It may make you more game ready.</U></B> But his strength is not from pratice. Harris is not a bad DB. He,Woodson, and Bigby were a big reason that the Packers got that far. To sum it all up

Plaxico got the best of Harris on Sunday. He really owned him. End transmission

I have to disagree with your comments about practice. And what the heck is game ready anyway???

Players practice techniques and plays to attack the opposing teams weaknesses. Good assistance and position coaches know how to attack WR like Buress. Even Buress have weaknesses.

How come the Saints with their suspect secondary back in 06' was able to shut down Plaxico??

Part of the problem was that the coaches didn't know how to attack and/or adjust players to handle NYG bigger WRs. I think that part of Mike McCarthy problem as a head coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom