N/S Al Harris... (1 Viewer)

Thats great and all, but for all the hype Al Harris gets, there is no way Plaxico should have had over 100 yds in this game. It's just a fact. Harris is supposed to be tops in the league, and according to many people one here Plaxico isn't. Harris is overrated.

I wouldn't say it's a fact. I would call it an opinion.

If it's an opinion, than it is an opinion that is shared by most people in the NFL, the media, and a very large number of football fans. He is considered one of the better DB's in the league because of one int vs. the Seahawks, which was thrown right to him. He should thank Matt Hasselback for his hype.

Last edited:
yea i hate it when people just sling the word "fact" around like its a toy or something

base facts with evidence

On another note. The other overhyped db named Charles Woodson was also burned a bunch by Amani Toomer. I read it somewhere else on another thread. The Packers were this year's Saints.

yea i hate it when people just sling the word "fact" around like its a toy or something

base facts with evidence

Man now I realize why you have a pic of Skip Bayless as your pic. You argue things by technicality. I hate people who argue like that. It's not the logical way to go about it.

If it's an opinion, than it is an opinion that is shared by most people in the NFL, the media, and a very large number of football fans. He is considered one of the better DB's in the league because of one int vs. the Seahawks, which was thrown right to him. He should thank Matt Hasselback for his hype.

it is also the opinion of most people in the NFL, the media, and a very large number of football fans that Al Harris is one of the better CB's in the NFL. Once again, it's an opinion.

Exactly, but when an opinion is shared by so many people, it becomes a faux-fact. It's just like Brett Favre. The majority opinion is that he is one of the best, but if logically examined, he is actually not as good as people make him out to be.

During one of their games earlier in the year( forgot which one), one of the analysis said that a lot of players in the NFL named Harris as the toughest CB they've faced.

During one of their games earlier in the year( forgot which one), one of the analysis said that a lot of players in the NFL named Harris as the toughest CB they've faced.

And he got burned all night tonight on his homefield, in the biggest game of his career by a WR that doesn't even practice every week.

And he got burned all night tonight on his homefield, in the biggest game of his career by a WR that doesn't even practice every week.

so he had a bad game. Even Walter Payton and Joe Montana had bad games.

Sorry buddy, but Walter Payton and Joe Montana NEVER had complete meltdowns in the postseason. That's why they are Hall of Famers and Al Harris won't ever come close to Canton.

Montana lost 49-3 in the playoffs. How quickly we forget.

Montana also won 4 Super Bowls. He is also one of the, if not, the greatest qb to ever play football. Montana is a qb while Al Harris is a DB. A DB is more responsible for his own success or failures whereas a QB has many more factors in his game to game play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom