N/S Albert Breer Speculates About Harbaugh And The NFL (1 Viewer)

Greg Williams will likely be available. Let's get the old gang back together and give ole Rodger the middle finger.:hihi:

JK

But only if he shaves off that ridiculous beard... and Sean and Gregg would have to have some sort of a fight in the octagon first to clear the air.

It's not too far fetched that Harbaugh wouldn't at least think about it because he'll have an opportunity to come back to the NFL and stick it to the 49ers but I think he stays at Michigan.

Harbaugh would be crazy to leave his 9 million dollar college job at his alma mater to coach a NFL team with no QB and currently no stadium.

Harbaugh would be crazy to leave his 9 million dollar college job at his alma mater to coach a NFL team with no QB and currently no stadium.

They have the reigning number one overall pick in the draft. Just because he hasn't beaten the world yet doesn't mean that he isn't going to be a good one.

Interesting maybe only to me stat: Do you know how many quarterbacks that started games this past weekend were selected number one overall? Nine.

Seventeen starters were taken in the top ten, which increases to nineteen taken in the first round, and twenty-three if you include the second round. So it looks like it pays to get a quarterback early more often than not.

They have the reigning number one overall pick in the draft. Just because he hasn't beaten the world yet doesn't mean that he isn't going to be a good one.

Interesting maybe only to me stat: Do you know how many quarterbacks that started games this past weekend were selected number one overall? Nine.

Seventeen starters were taken in the top ten, which increases to nineteen taken in the first round, and twenty-three if you include the second round. So it looks like it pays to get a quarterback early more often than not.

Or it just means you'll throw them in the fire if you drafted them early.

I laughed at this more than I probably should have.

Yup. Me too.

Williams burned his bridge to La. as he crossed it out of town in 2012.

Here's the sad truth --

Sean and Gregg together 41-13 record
Sean and every other D coordinator 57-56 record.

Yup. Me too.

Williams burned his bridge to La. as he crossed it out of town in 2012.

Here's the sad truth --

Sean and Gregg together 41-13 record
Sean and every other D coordinator 57-56 record.

The value of preaching takeaways over points. We gave up a ton of points under Greg, but we were dominant when it came to taking the ball away from opponents that one year.

The value of preaching takeaways over points. We gave up a ton of points under Greg, but we were dominant when it came to taking the ball away from opponents.

We were dominant for one year taking the ball away.

In 2010 we were 21st and in 2011 we were 31st in takeaways.

That "extension" for Fisher was about giving him more money to help with the transition from St. Louis to L.A. Now as for Harbaugh, as someone posted earlier, he's not coming back to the NFL, at least not yet. Michigan is just beginning to scratch the surface.

Now if I'm running the Rams, I know I have some defensive talent, so I would look to boost my offense and help my qb by hiring an offensive minded coach.

IF Harbaugh is coming back to the NFL I would love to see if he is interested in coming to NO.

You and I both.

We were dominant for one year taking the ball away.

In 2010 we were 21st and in 2011 we were 31st in takeaways.

I should have clarified my statement and said "that one year." Good catch.:9:

raw

Some are now suggesting that the Rams are targeting Pete Carroll to move back to Los Angeles to take over that HC job....

... and really knock the NFC West for a loop. Stay Tuned.

as good as Harbaugh is as a coach he is equally terrible as a person. I could see him jumping ship for the NFL and leaving his alma mater high and dry although I doubt many other coaches would do that. It's just his extreme lack of character that makes me see that as a possibility. Regardless of his talent level I don't want him here.....ever.....no matter how good he is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom