N/S Albert Breer Speculates About Harbaugh And The NFL (1 Viewer)

Nope. I don't believe it. He is finally getting Michigan back on the map, but he has a bit to go before he can check that box off.

Also, for the Rams? Was this reporter drinking bong water? Maybe he would leave Ann Arbor for a more high profile position, but the LA Rams that aint. I could see him giving UofM another year and then bouncing, but he will want to get them to the highest point of the mountain before he bounces.

And why would the Rams do that? That just screams chicken with its head cut off.

I give this a -400% chance of happening.

Also, secretly, the only reason I would want Jim to leave us if it is to coach the Saints (should Sean never bounce back to old form).

Nope. I don't believe it. He is finally getting Michigan back on the map, but he has a bit to go before he can check that box off.

Also, for the Rams? Was this reporter drinking bong water? Maybe he would leave Ann Arbor for a more high profile position, but the LA Rams that aint. I could see him giving UofM another year and then bouncing, but he will want to get them to the highest point of the mountain before he bounces.

And why would the Rams do that? That just screams chicken with its head cut off.

I give this a -400% chance of happening.

Also, secretly, the only reason I would want Jim to leave us if it is to coach the Saints (should Sean never bounce back to old form).

A successful Los Angeles franchise would instantly be the third highest profile team in the league. He may in fact not be heading back to the league, but that's not why he won't go to the Rams.

A successful Los Angeles franchise would instantly be the third highest profile team in the league. He may in fact not be heading back to the league, but that's not why he won't go to the Rams.

Wow, so the Rams fired Fisher. I wonder if he ever signed the extension or if it was contingent on something else happening. He lost his team though. Not a man on that team actually respected him, his star rb certainly didn't.

I still don't see Harbaugh going to LA. He is either a Michigan lifer or he is going to a gig where he isn't already behind the 8 ball in terms of talent and situation.

Wow, so the Rams fired Fisher. I wonder if he ever signed the extension or if it was contingent on something else happening. He lost his team though. Not a man on that team actually respected him, his star rb certainly didn't.

I still don't see Harbaugh going to LA. He is either a Michigan lifer or he is going to a gig where he isn't already behind the 8 ball in terms of talent and situation.

I would say prepare yourself to be disappointed. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but I've seen enough crazy stuff. Get prepared for new Michigan head coach Les Miles too.

From what I've heard, he signed it before the season, the Rams just delayed the announcement.

Supposedly the extension was signed before the season. And it was really just for this year and next according to Adam Schefter (on ESPN now). So the Rams are only on the hook for the rest of this season and next. They just announced it last week for show apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say prepare yourself to be disappointed. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but I've seen enough crazy stuff. Get prepared for new Michigan head coach Les Miles too.

Man, that would be terrible. Miles at Michigan would just be too much for any self respecting person to handle. The drop off would bee to much for one fan base to bare.

Greg Williams will likely be available. Let's get the old gang back together and give ole Rodger the middle finger.:hihi:

JK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom