N/S:Aldon Smith could have suspension reduced (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
F Goodell. You can't make this up if true.

Aldon Smith could be back a little early | ProFootballTalk

Then again, other aspects of Smith’s suspension weren’t announced, or explained. For example, Smith had appeal rights that apparently were waived by the player. Likewise, the league twisted its policies regarding player banishment from the team facility to allow Smith to continue to show up during his suspension, even though players suspended under the personal conduct policy always are ordered to stay away until fully reinstated.
It’s possible that the league office dangled a different carrot for Smith, encouraging him to go above and beyond his expected behavior with the hope of possibly being allowed to return a little early.
After San Francisco’s Week Eight bye, they host the Rams and then visit the Saints in New Orleans. Both of those teams would probably be unhappy with a reduced suspension.

just another dash of pee in the kettle that is the saints 2014 season

Just heard this as well. What a joke.

Conveniently when the niners are playing horrible, let's cut aldon smith's suspension... (Saints would have been his last game to sit out)

****** joke

Especially when all their LBs are hurt and out. ********** This league is corrupt

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is good behavior? You're suspended. Did he stay away from work outstandingly? He didn't unknowingly show up unannounced? Good job Aldon.

He didn't accidentally shout any more bomb threats inside an airport? What a good boy Aldon. You didn't commit any federal crimes recently, let's reduce his sentence.

This honestly makes me physically ill.

this league has gone to **** under Goodell's watch.. sickening.. I am almost done with it all.. I quit NBA when Jordan retired.. I sure as hell can quit NFL when Brees retires..

So, was Sean Payton's post-suspension behavior in 2012 considered...bad?!!! If there is one thing that can get under my skin more than the Saints current record, it is Goodell. That SOB makes me go full Sith.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom