N/S: Alex Smith asking for release BEFORE free agency period (1 Viewer)

Arizona. Watch. And good for him getting to play the team that ditched him after getting confused twice a year.

Why don't they just give him the Cerullo treatment and give him a Cubic Zirconium ring if they win..

I kid... I kid...

Arizona. Watch. And good for him getting to play the team that ditched him after getting confused twice a year.

Yeah that's good for both of them. That defense would absolutely kill him like they do every QB in Arizona.

Jets.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

They are keeping Sanchez. They spoiled him with a huge contract before the season even started. They'd rather trade their best player (Revis) than doing anything with the worst one on their starting offense.

I am sure Smith didn't count on this coming out in the week leading up to the Super Bowl, and it's a shame the media will try to make a story out of this now rather than wait til after the game, but tis the media.

superbowl winning QB, wow those are in demand, hope he comes to our division

superbowl winning QB, wow those are in demand, hope he comes to our division

He could be Tampa Bay's next Steve DeBerg.

With all due respect to DeBerg, he was the man in his prime, and is one of my favorite QB's ever, but the Buccaneers were trying to kill him out there behind that o-line. They expected way too much out of DeBerg after he had that impressive year in K.C. I think the same year they got him, they cut him and he was a back up to Marino and actually helped the Dolphins make the playoffs after Marino went down.

Man, imagine if Kaepernick gets hurt and Smith had to go in. All this drama floating around would not be good for his mentality, or their team. Not that I care whatsoever lol.

*Disclaimer: No, I am not hoping for an injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom