N/S Alex Smith Trade Already "Finished"? (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora&#8207;<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora The 49ers have expressed to others that a deal for QB Alex Smith is effectively complete. Can't be finalized til league year begins 3/12

Jason La Canfora&#8207;<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora
so it's not official, both clubs view it at as it's effectively done. I do not know the other team. KC and JAX are 2 teams that make sense
:scratch:

Andy Reid would get solid play out of him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I always thought that the Jets made sense. However, it could also be the Chiefs.

Just what the Cheaps need: another career backup bozo. Have they learned nothing from that last total loser they got swindled by the Patriots for?
The Saints used to be like the Cheaps. Thank goodness those days haven't happened under the Payton regime.

Could be the Chiefs, could be the Browns. Browns hired Norv Turner who did a good job of developing Smith as 49ers OC, during Smith's 2nd yr.

Chiefs send 2nd round pick to 49ers for Alex Smith, due to the fallout of not getting foles from Eagles and the Chiefs will select Luke J. Offensive Lineman with the first pick
Makes the most sense

Coach Reid likes to throw the ball, is Alex Smith the right guy? He may be the best option, but I would also draft a 2nd round qb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom