N/S Am I wrong...? (1 Viewer)

Thank You Tynes! :9:

I can sleep well now.

Where can I send the check? :ezbill:

OUch! LOL

What a way to end your first game in your new fancy smancy stadium.

LOL

Wrong or not, I'd give Manning my next paycheck if he and his Giants can pull out a game winning drive with 30+ seconds left!

If you send it to me, I will forward it. :ezbill:

Saints win? Check.
LSU win? Check.
Cowboys hopes dashed in the opening of their ridiculous monument to Jerry Jones' otherworldly ego? Check.

Three for three this weekend. WHO DAT!

It's a great night here in Dallas! I'm watching Wade Phillips' press conference and let me tell ya, he is certainly a dejected individual tonight! I love it!

Seriously, is there a better feeling than the Saints thrashing an opponent combined with a Cowboys loss?

The trifecta would have been if the Falcons had lost or have their entire training facility quarantined with the Swine flu, but hey, I'll take this into Monday every week!!!

It's a great night here in Dallas! I'm watching Wade Phillips' press conference and let me tell ya, he is certainly a dejected individual tonight! I love it!

Doesn't Wade look like the biggest doofus to ever coach an NFL team? I really don't think he's that bad of a coach, probably a better defensive coordinator, but not horrible. But I just laugh at every shot they show of him on the sidelines. He looks completely clueless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom