N/S Andre Johnson wired for sound during fight with Cortland Finnegan (1 Viewer)

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great video with clips of Johnson discussing different plays in the Texans-Tennessee game with teammates last week and revealing the buildup to the fight between him and Finnegan. Johnson's professionalism and decency really shine here.

<CENTER><EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=570 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/0RAySpBq9r4?fs=1&start=56amp;hl=en_US allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></CENTER>

Couldn't click the link here at the office...but apparently the "juicy" stuff was cut out.

Unfortunately, the league edited out the juiciest stuff. (Although Houston&#8217;s predictability in goal-line situations is a funny sidebar.)

On the play before Johnson and Finnegan got in their fight, Johnson pushed Finnegan in the back and knocked his helmet off. The two men were seen jawing at each other in other footage, but Sound FX cuts away quickly after Johnson&#8217;s push. It&#8217;s disappointing the league doesn&#8217;t think fans can handle watching what really was said before the fight.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/01/the-buildup-to-johnson-finnegan-was-pretty-tame/

I really like Andre Johnson - if the Texans ever mess up and let him go - it's a short trip to the East for him to join us.

Of course its all about image for the league. They dont want us to think bad about them.

He really kicked that guys *** too. :smilielol:

The difference between the attitude of Finneran as he walked off the field and Johnson's attitude at the end is striking. Fenneran looked like a punk.

Man, I like Jeff Fisher, but that team's got some serious attitude problems.

I really like Andre Johnson - if the Texans ever mess up and let him go - it's a short trip to the East for him to join us.

I keep hoping for that too but he has repeatedly reworked his contract to stay here in Houston long term. To get Johnson in his prime, the Texans would have to trade him. Since Johnson has been with the team since the beginning and looks to be a hall of famer, I don't see the Texans trading him.

Lol, Andre will be a Texan for life. No way they ever let him go. But watch how Jimmy Graham pans out in a year or 2.

Anyone else think it would have been very funny if Dre didn't catch the game ball at the end? :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom