N/S Another Buffalo LB gone for the year (1 Viewer)

FatCitySaint

Drag The Waters
Reaction score
Bills LB IK Enemkpali tears ACL, out for season - NFL.com

Enemkpali's injury is the latest setback for a Buffalo linebacker corps that has struggled to stay healthy this offseason. Rookie Reggie Ragland is expected to miss the entire 2016 season with a torn ACL and it's unclear when Shaq Lawson will return to the team after undergoing offseason shoulder surgery.

This is starting to be a pattern, no? Cowboys, Saints, and now the Bills...Rob Ryan has to be a factor

Isn't this the dude that broke Geno Smith jaw last year in training camp? If so karma...

A lot of people on that Jets team felt Geno instigated that confrontation and got what he deserved. :shrug:

Some refresher:

Sources said Enemkpali was furious at the star quarterback for failing to reimburse the $600 that Enemkpali shelled out for airline tickets and limos for Smith to attend a July 11 football camp for kids that the fiery linebacker sponsored in his hometown of Pflugerville, Texas.

On Wednesday, ESPN analyst and former NFL safety Ryan Clark said that Smith wasn't apologetic about owing money, and he had put his finger in Enemkpali's face and said, "you're not going to do anything about it"

Immediately cut from the Jets, picked up by the Bills.

Rob Ryan just have the injure bug following him

Or there's actually some truth to the idea that his scheme and practice routines lead to more injuries.

I'm not gonna try to prove it, but it's certainly quite the coincidence that everywhere he goes this happens.

I'm not gonna try to prove it, but it's certainly quite the coincidence that everywhere he goes this happens.

Exactly how I feel about it.:9:

The part the gets me is he will get a pass if/when his unit is near the bottom of the league again because of injuries and I think he is the reason these injuries are occurring. He never takes responsibility. It's always someone else fault he can't get a defense to consistently perform at a high level.

Exactly how I feel about it.:9:

The part the gets me is he will get a pass if/when his unit is near the bottom of the league again because of injuries and I think he is the reason these injuries are occurring. He never takes responsibility. It's always someone else fault he can't get a defense to consistently perform at a high level.

Dennis Thurman is the defensive coordinator of the Buffalo Bills, not Rob Ryan.

Dennis Thurman is the defensive coordinator of the Buffalo Bills, not Rob Ryan.

He's assistant head coach and has his hands all in the defense.

They claim it's a 2-way partnership but when you read the quotes from Dennis, it's clear he's no longer in charge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom