N/S ... Another reason to hate the Dallas Cowboys (1 Viewer)

batonrougepig

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The Internet celebrity sites are filled with the pictures. Tony Romo went to Mexico over the weekend .... to spend a little quality time with the Simpson lady. Witten was there, too.

Uh, guys, did y'all know there's a playoff game coming up? Y'all didn't exactly set the world on fire since Thanksgiving. Could you think of something else you might be working on instead of, well, you know?

Gosh, it'd make my season if the Cowboys lay an egg against Manning & Co. To tell you the truth, I'd rather see the Cowboys lose than even the Pats this weekend. And that's saying something.

Yeah, a team that earned the first seed in the conference and a bye week took a little well deserved rest time, what in the world is wrong with them?

Well, there are players and then there are haters. If I'm supposed to hate the Cowboys because Romo went to Mexico with Jessica Simpson during his weekend off, well, I just don't roll that way. Good for Romo.

you can rest when the season is over. When you have a ring on your finger. He should be in the film room figuring out what went wrong over the last month. He can spend time with Miss Jessica in March.

(sigh)

Go Giants

Nothing wrong with a weekend break. Most of us M-F 9-5 ers get them every weekend!

That's not a good reason to hate a guy or a team. Question his work ethic, maybe, but not to hate a guy.

tony_romo8.jpg

:hihi:

well mean that hasn't been very great lately either... :dunno:

Please, do tell. What makes you think his work ethic has been lacking?

you can rest when the season is over. When you have a ring on your finger. He should be in the film room figuring out what went wrong over the last month. He can spend time with Miss Jessica in March.

(sigh)

Go Giants

Ridiculous. He's going to put a full week in this week and I'm sure they went over film last week as well. I think we all can agree that we enjoy time off on the weekends right? They are just like us in that regard, and they EARNED this time with their play over the course of the season. This unabashed hatred of the Cowboys by some of the posters here almost makes me want to root for them. In fact, screw it, I hope they kill New York on Sunday.

Please, do tell. What makes you think his work ethic has been lacking?

what can you show me to say its been good recently?... they lost to Philly, barely pulled one out against a bottom of the barrel Panthers team, and while the starters didn't play much, they got worked by the Redskins... all of it isn't Tony's fault but i'm not going to say he can't recieve any blame.. the focus for the team as a whole just isn't there...

This unabashed hatred of the Cowboys by some of the posters here almost makes me want to root for them.

How long have you kept up with the NFL? It's often been said there are two types of NFL fans, Cowboy fans and those that hate the Cowboys.

I don't begrudge the man for taking a weekend trip with his fem-friend, but on the other hand, I can see why now wouldn't be the best time for a bit of vacation. At least keep it more low-key. Now, all week, he's gonna hear about that trip over and over again, and Lord help him if they lose. That'll trip will be blamed for it, even if Romo walks away with a 106 passer rating.

How long have you kept up with the NFL? It's often been said there are two types of NFL fans, Cowboy fans and those that hate the Cowboys.

I don't begrudge the man for taking a weekend trip with his fem-friend, but on the other hand, I can see why now wouldn't be the best time for a bit of vacation. At least keep it more low-key. Now, all week, he's gonna hear about that trip over and over again, and Lord help him if they lose. That'll trip will be blamed for it, even if Romo walks away with a 106 passer rating.

I totally understand hating the Cowboys (similar reasons to hate the Steelers, 49ers, and uh, Patriots) but hate them for good reasons, this is just nitpicking BS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom