N/S Anthony Adams retires (Video) (1 Viewer)

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vxpf0tmllBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thought this guy did a pretty good job announcing his retirement. :hihi:

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you see those game balls? Since they clearly represent a bounty for his performance on the field, Godell will probably suspend him for a year before he is allowed to retire and maybe dismantle the Bears and Redskins.

AmerVet

The 1 Arm Receiver
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
seems like a guy who is going out the right way. I assume he has managed his money well and is leaving the game while in good health and spirits. beautiful kids and a fat bank account probably helped him lean towards retirement. I heard he has invested well also. raise those kids bro. nice career.

OP

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
seems like a guy who is going out the right way. I assume he has managed his money well and is leaving the game while in good health and spirits. beautiful kids and a fat bank account probably helped him lean towards retirement. I heard he has invested well also. raise those kids bro. nice career.
Judging by the ending when he fills out the White Castle application he spent his money on $300,000 shirtless parties like Vince Young. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)