N/S Antonio Brown ( to be )suspended by Raiders (UPDATE: Raiders release AB) (1 Viewer)

Wow, STUPID move, but one of the only teams that could possibly keep him in line

Haha now we get to see him blow up the Patriots!!!

This is the unfortunate truth. My $ is on someone signing him. Either someone desperate, or someone good with reforming players.

I mean, or the Pats. It's always the Pats. They can never catch a break. /s

Well...

Dang it.

9m signing, 15m max.

I can't imagine any team this year taking a flyer on AB, UNLESS he plays for league veteran minimum. Having said that it would also not surprise me one bit if some woeful and mismanaged team tries to take a flyer on him. The Saints, even if they had the money available are not a team that would allow the constant drama and distraction to take away from the 'team concept' that Coach Payton preaches.
$15MM with $9MM guaranteed is what I just heard.

Seriously, how do the Pats always pull shirt like this off? It seems like they have no cap. Something seems odd about the things they do.

And this reeks of collusion, IMO. He hadn't even been released for 12 hours and he's already got a contract negotiated with the Pats. With the complexity of these deals, especially for a head case, how could they have possibly worked out a deal in 7 hours?

Of course this won't be looked into since G'dell is Kraft's punk. Was there ever any action taken for Kraft tarnishing the shield by being caught on tape in an FBI sex trafficking investigation getting down with some hooker who probably thought she was coming to this country to wait tables to pay off her debt for the trip but ended up servicing rich white guys? One in particular who owns one of the most popular franchises worldwide?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom